For that reason these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us on [email protected]
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Licence to use Site
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
- You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not add any content to the Site:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- The Site contains links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We do not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated content or any content available on any linked website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion; and
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
- You consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- The licence in clause 2.3 will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in clauses 2.2 and 2.3.
- Quality of the information
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all Content provided by us on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy of the Content on the Website and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information found on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (even if negligent) for any injury, loss or damage caused by reliance on any of the information contained in or provided through the Website. You acknowledge that the use of the Website is entirely at Your own risk.
- Content compliance with Australian regulations only
We recognise the global nature of the Internet and also recognise that the provision of services are subject to country-specific legislation with regard to the information which may be provided. We have used its best endeavours to ensure that the Content provided by us contained on the Website, comply with specific Australian legislation, regulations and codes of practice and the provision of the services. However, We take no responsibility for the accuracy or legal compliance of the information provided by anyone but us.
- Third party liability
- If You use the links to external websites available on this Website then You acknowledge that We have not reviewed and is not responsible for any information contained and accessed through any link provided on the Website. The links to these websites are made available by us for Your convenience only. The existence of these links does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of those websites offered by such websites, by us. Views or recommendations provided in the linked websites do not necessarily represent the views of Bull, Son & Schmidt.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for information shown or advice given on these websites, whether or not these websites are hosted or otherwise affiliated with Bull, Son & Schmidt. These terms and conditions extend to Your use of those websites. We recommend that You carefully read their terms and conditions for each website You visit from the links provided, including their privacy policies, especially if You are asked to supply personal information to those sites. The Website’s privacy applies solely to the information collected by this Website.
- This website is not Professional Advice
- You acknowledge that the Content provided on this website is not legal advice.
- The Content provided is as general information on legal issues. It is current at the time it is first published.
- If you need or want advice or assistance with an issue You cannot rely on this Content but need to engage a professional to assist You
- The Content of the Website and its affiliates is copyright
- All rights in the Website are reserved by Bull, Son & Schmidt. In particular, no alterations, additions or adaptations of this Website publication are permitted by anyone outside Bull, Son & Schmidt without written consent from us.
- We make every effort to contact copyright holders of photographs, illustrations, images and Content. If a work in copyright has been inadvertently included, We apologise to those concerned. Should the copyright holder prefer that the work not be made available on the Website, please contact Bull, Son & Schmidt in writing and the Website will be amended.
- This Website may display photographs and images that are posed by models and in no way does Bull, Son & Schmidt or its affiliates suggest that the people portrayed in those images are linked to any produce or service advertised on the Website.
- Website linking policy
- Other websites are welcome to link pages in the Website, provided that permission is sought by those websites prior to any linking occurring. If permission is granted by us for linking, the linking can occur, provided that no attempt is made to pass off the Content of the Website as the property of the linking website.
- We do not grant permission for anyone to copy the Content of the Website to their own web pages without the prior written consent of Bull, Son & Schmidt.
- General Terms
- You agree that these terms and conditions and Your access to the Website are governed by the laws of New South Wales and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts located within the State of New South Wales for any disputes.
- You acknowledge that these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and Bull, Son & Schmidt and govern Your use of the Website superseding any prior agreement between You and Bull, Son & Schmidt.
- You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when You use or purchase other services from Bull, Son & Schmidt.
- The failure of Bull, Son & Schmidt to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver or any such right or provision. If any provision of the terms of service is found by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the Court shall endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- You represent and warrant to us that:
- you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms; and
- you have complied with clause 1.3.
- You represent and warrant to us that:
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of having the goods repaired, and
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- in the case of goods:
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- You must not assign, sublicence or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
© Bull, Son & Schmidt ABN 97 305 816 284. This publication is copyright. Subject to the provisions of the Australian Copyright Act 1968 and its Amendments, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means (including electronic, mechanical, micro copying, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without the written permission of the publisher.
Published by Bull, Son & Schmidt ABN 97 305 816 284